If you haven't played any of the Grand Theft Auto games, then come the f*** out of that hole you've been living in. Seriously man. No really, this franchise is undoubtedly one of the most successful ones of all time and until you've explored your inner psychopathic tendencies (ie: how many innocent civilians can I hit with this stolen fire-truck before the police catch me), you can't really know yourself. See it's educational. And don't go saying you "don't play games" b/c that's no excuse. It's friggin' GTA. That's like saying you don't like foreign films so you're not going to try watching Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon or Hero or something like that. There's certain cultural phenomena that you MUST try no matter what.
Well, this next incarnation looks sure to impress. I'm just hoping for the MMO capabilities. That would be "off the chizain." OMG, I can't believe I've stooped to Paris Hilton's level...
No comments:
Post a Comment