So, I saw on MacRumors.com, an article related to one of Apple's newest patents. So basically it looks like Apple wants to move in to your living room permanently. They're no longer satisifed just as house-guests sleeping on your sofa and watching television or maybe listening to an iPod through your stereo. They want full access to all your shit and you know what, I'm going to let them have it. I've been waiting for a true convergence solution for a long-ass time and I think Apple is definitely the company that will do it rig
This site is all about smacking you in the face with pop-culture tidbits from games to art to film to whatever. We've got your gadgets, your trailers, and your games but we're doing it with a touch of class.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Apple Media Center Musings...
So, I saw on MacRumors.com, an article related to one of Apple's newest patents. So basically it looks like Apple wants to move in to your living room permanently. They're no longer satisifed just as house-guests sleeping on your sofa and watching television or maybe listening to an iPod through your stereo. They want full access to all your shit and you know what, I'm going to let them have it. I've been waiting for a true convergence solution for a long-ass time and I think Apple is definitely the company that will do it rig
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment