OMG this game looks so bitchin! I remember playing the original TFC back at EARS while working in their tech-support department. We used to play at the end of each and every day and at lunch. It was like going to church (for non-religious folks). Actually that reminds me of another topic that I have been meaning to write about, but will save for another day. Anyway, check out this preview from 1up.The original version was really the last game that I played online at home for that long without ever really getting tired of. It was just that fun. I hope it's as fun to play on a console, but then, this might just be the game taht makes me run out and buy a mouse/keyboard for my PS3, if it's not. Ahh, it will be pure joy, and now with the toon-shaded classic key-stone cops feel, I will be feeling the gaming bliss.
No comments:
Post a Comment